Monday, March 11, 2013

Sample Letter Request for Educational Assistance of Kids

Dagumbaan
Maramag, Bukidnon 
March 11, 2013
                                                                                   
____________________ 
____________________ 
____________________

Sir/Madam; 

I’m earnestly informing your good office that as a breadwinner in our family, I do say that to shoulder the expenses incurred on my daughters’ education “Riona Cachuela”,  is impossible for me to met considering that I have no permanent livelihood to lean on.

In connection with my daughter desires to continue her studies, may I pray to your good office to please grant her an educational assistance.

May your good office will warrant my plea.



Very truly yours, 
      HELARIO  P.  CACHUELA

No comments:

Post a Comment